Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tired at 32 weeks

I keep meaning to blog because there's so much to tell, but to be honest - I'm exhausted. Our family has been hit with a barrage of illnesses - strep throat, fever, ear infection (2x), sinus infection (3x), and pink eye to name the most recent. I'm sure the usual 3rd trimester weariness is playing a part; however, I think the biggest factor is what God has been doing in me. Sometimes, I give in/accept change rather well and, others not so graciously.

This time, I'm really trying to obey but finding it challenging. I had a freak out moment(s) when we found out that the amniotic fluid level dropped from a 7 to a 4.9. If Logan runs out of fluid, he’ll pass away prior to his due date. We had been planning in what little ways we could for a live birth up to this point, so I was devastated. I spent the day panicked. Then, a good friend sent me an email reminding me that no matter what decisions I or the doctor made, that Logan’s life and its timing was in God’s hands.

Since then, God has filled me with a peace that surpasses my circumstances.

No comments: