Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Friday, March 20, 2009

New developments - may be tmi

Okay, I know it's only been a day since my last post, but these days, nothing stays the same for long. Yesterday, I was pondering the realities of either being induced early and giving birth to a breech baby (ouch) or having a C-section. Today, those scenarios seem much more real - my "plug" came out and I'm having pretty strong contractions anytime I'm not laying down.

I'm such a planner - it seems God is trying to teach me how to hold this situation loosely. Every time I've gone to the doctor (which is every 2 weeks), something changes. I sure am stubborn sometimes - you think I would be good at this by now. Good thing God is patient.

6 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

o, Lisa!
I am praying for you and your family.

I know you would love some time holding your son so I am praying that way.

If you need anything please do not hesitate to let me know. I would love to help in some real tangible way.

Dee Wilson

PS God loves you and your baby. He will NOT let you through anything you and your family cannot handle and He has you in His hands.

Unknown said...

lisa, i've been praying and will continue!

Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping your blog updated. I am thinking of you and know that many, many people are praying for you and Logan, and your hubby and kids. Hang in there!

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

Keep on following God's direction. It's intensifying that's for sure. Keep me updated!!! Call anytime.

Leigha Basl said...

Lisa, I am thinking about you so much lately and offering up my prayers for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

lisa, you and your family are continuously in my thoughts and prayers.