Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Catching up...

I may not do this often, but since I've been journaling rather than blogging, thought I'd post some of my past entries.

Today we got Logan's pictures from Carole Sebens. She was the photographer from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep that came to the hospital. I don't think I've mentioned it, but God's hand was even in this detail. I didn't know her previously, but Carole was a part of my Tuesday morning Bible Study. It's a large group, but I recognized her when she came to the hospital. The pictures are beautiful and capture a few of the moments I've been trying to hold onto. It all happened so fast that I'm still trying to hold onto details before they slip away.

Nighttime is usually the hardest for me. The house is quiet and the feelings of sadness can be overwhelming. I often will go to bed with Tony so I don't have to be alone. Somehow, it's less scary to feel those feelings when I'm with him. However, lately I have become more aware of God's arms surrounding me, especially at night. Not that God doesn't love me and want to comfort me anyway, but I attribute it to your prayers of comfort as well. Thank you my friends...

No comments: