Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Friday, August 28, 2009

Status update

Today I'm getting caught up on my postings. That's why there's more than one showing up if you're wondering. I haven't been writing as often because the words aren't coming as easily. And we've been dealing with getting ready for school to start and all the things that come with the preparation. Mostly though, I'm just in the muck of it. I have to write somewhat retrospectively and I'm just not there yet - on the other side of this particular dip in the valley. Don't worry, I have hope and faith that I'll see the other side. Thanks for your continued prayers.

No comments: