Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Later...

I took a break to attend church and feel much less disconnected than I have in a while. Going back to my last post, I have an idea. I'm going to try to listen more closely for the Holy Spirit's "voice," whether he leads me to get down on my knees in prayer at any given moment, to perform an act of kindness, or to pray for someone who is on my mind. I warn you so that if we're in conversation and I suddenly get down on my knees, you won't think I've lost it...

2 comments:

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

What a perfect position to be in. My heart longs to follow those mini callings (well I guess really I don't know how mini they are!) but too often I let fear of embarrassment or awkwardness stand in the way. What a dumb excuse and I would be so ashamed to stand before God and say that is what stopped me. Great reminder today Lisa. Thanks!!

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I just wanted you to know that I still check in on your blog often, and I keep you all in my prayers. With lots of love from another Meckel Gruber Mum XXX