Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Coping I'm sure...

I'm finding it's easier to look forward than to just sit with what is. I've already decided that I'm going to get back into running when I'm able, post-partum. I grew up attending marathons to watch my dad run and entered a few (much) shorter events myself, then began running more corporately, in junior high and through high school.

I still manage to jog in a 5k event every year, but really haven't gotten into it like I was. I guess what I'm thinking is that I miss running and I don't want to end this experience saddled with some (not needed) extra weight. I need something to look forward to.

No comments: