Leaning on the Lord...

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6

Let us then approach the throne of grace with assurance, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's coming...

I can feel it.  Yesterday I was fine.  I knew Logan's birthday was approaching, but other than not sleeping well, was pretty okay.  Today...today I hardly know how I am.  I keep forgetting things and am very unfocused.  A friend asked me to give her daughter a ride to school for tomorrow and it's taking all my brain power to keep that reminder in my head.  I keep reliving this week - one year ago.  I started having contractions and back labor on this day last year.  I had experienced both previously but for some reason I was in denial.  I kept telling myself I couldn't be in labor because I still had a whole month to go.

If you see me this week and ask me how I am, know that you will probably get the response, "I'm fine."  I don't know how to answer that any other way right now.  Just give me a hug and expect a few tears.  That's just where I am.

1 comment:

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

I wish I had run into you last week. I know you made it through but I'm sure it was hard. I still have something for you. I hope you give yourself a getaway soon. With the auction and life and Logan's bday... you deserve some time. Christian Renewal Center is close.